VM111 Water Miscible Press Wash – The Perfect Wash For Polymer Plates
We’ve looked at various cleaning solutions for working with photopolymer plates but our trials have shown that the VM111 as well as an effective cleaner conditions the plates and doesn’t damage them, particularly useful if you want to store a plate for later use. Diluted up to 25% with water, it has a gentle cleaning action, contains no harmful solvents and is cost effective.
This press wash is ideal for manual washing of the plates and rollers.
- Safe On Polymer Plates
- Cost Effective
- Cleans Off All Inks
- Fast Action
5 Ltr or 1 Ltr tubs
Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Toxic to aquatic life with long last effects. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Do not breathe gas, fumes or vapour.
Immediately call a poison centre or doctor. DO NOT induce vomitting
Store in a well ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from
heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. In cases of fire
use water spray, dry chemical powder or carbon dioxide to extinguish.
Solvent Naphtha (petroleum), Light aron; Naptha (petroleum),